Effective as of August 22, 2018
ABOUT THE WEBSITE
The Website allows you to:
- Obtain information about healthPrecision and its products and services;
- Contact healthPrecision with inquiries about its products;
- Schedule demonstrations of healthPrecision products
REGISTRATION; RULES FOR USER CONDUCT AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
You need to be at least 18 years old to use the Website.
You do not have to register with healthPrecision to use the Website for informational purposes only. However, you will be required to provide specific information including, but not limited to the following, to contact healthPrecision, and/or to schedule demonstrations of healthPrecision’s product(s):
- First and last names
- Email address
- Telephone number (optional)
Your permission to use the Website is conditioned upon the following Use Restrictions and Conduct Restrictions. You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
- Post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
- Use the Website for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- Attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- Use another user’s account without permission;
- Provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Website;
- Make any automated use of the system, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- Bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Website or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Website or harvest or manipulate data; or
- Publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
POSTING AND CONDUCT RESTRICTIONS
The healthPrecision website does not permit users to provide user generated content (“UGC”) beyond that described the “Registration” section above
If you do create UGC, you are solely responsible for the UGC that you post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via the Website. You agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your UGC. healthPrecision, however, reserves the right to remove any UGC from the Website at its discretion.
The following rules pertain to UGC. By transmitting and submitting any UGC while using the Website, you agree as follows:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using your account;
- You will not post information that is malicious, false or inaccurate;
- You will not submit content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, etc., unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such content; and
You understand and agree that any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any UGC that you make available or access through your use of the Website is solely your responsibility. healthPrecision is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your UGC. healthPrecision does not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all UGC. However, at our discretion, we, or technology we employ, may monitor and/or record your interactions with the Website.
ONLINE CONTENT DISCLAIMER
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Website, but not directly by healthPrecision, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. healthPrecision does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Website and neither do we adopt nor endorse, nor are we responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by parties other than healthPrecision. We take no responsibility, and assume no liability, for any UGC that you or any other user or third party posts or sends over the Website. Under no circumstances will healthPrecision be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or other content posted on the Website, or transmitted to users.
E-mails sent between you and other participants that are not readily accessible to the general public will be treated by us as private to the extent required by applicable law. healthPrecision shall have the right to remove any such material that in its sole opinion violates, or is alleged to violate, the law or this agreement or which might be offensive, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of users or others. Unauthorized use may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under Federal, State and local law. If you become aware of misuse of our Website, please contact us info@healthPrecision.com
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND/OR MATERIALS
healthPrecision may provide you with convenient links to third party website(s) (“Third Party Sites”) as well as content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Applications, Software or Content”). These links are provided as a courtesy to users of the Website. healthPrecision has no control over Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content or the promotions, materials, information, goods or services available on these Third Party Sites or Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by healthPrecision, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Website or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from the Website, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by healthPrecision. If you decide to leave the Website and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Website or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.
COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS AND COPYRIGHT AGENT
- Termination of Repeat Infringer Accounts. healthPrecision respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that the users do the same. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(i) of the United States Copyright Act, healthPrecision has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users of the Website who are repeat infringers. healthPrecision may terminate access for participants or users who are found repeatedly to provide or post protected third party content without necessary rights and permissions.
- DMCA Take-Down Notices. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on the Website infringe upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (see 17 U.S.0 512) (“DMCA”) by sending the following information in writing to healthPrecision’s designated copyright agent at healthPrecision, 360 E 88th St. #41B, New-York, NY 10128:
- The date of your notification;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information sufficient to enable us to locate such work;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the website service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and/or email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Counter-Notices. If you believe that your UGC that has been removed from the Website is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your UGC, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our copyright agent using the contact information set forth above:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- A description of the content that has been removed and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in New York and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by healthPrecision copyright agent, healthPrecision may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing such person that it may reinstate the removed content in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may (in healthPrecision’s discretion) be reinstated on the Website in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice.
By posting any UGC via the Website, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, to healthPrecision a royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such UGC and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your UGC, if applicable, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the Website.
You acknowledge and agree that we and our licensors retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to the Website, including applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights. Other product and company names that are mentioned on the Website may be trademarks of their respective owners. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you under this Agreement.
EMAIL MAY NOT BE USED TO PROVIDE NOTICE
Communications made through the Website’s e-mail and messaging system, will not constitute legal notice to healthPrecision or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives in any situation where notice to healthPrecision is required by contract or any law or regulation.
USER CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS IN ELECTRONIC FORM
We may also use your email address, to send you other messages, including information about healthPrecision and special offers. You may opt out of such email by changing your account settings or sending an email to email@example.com or mail to the following postal address:healthPrecision
135 E 57th St. 14th floor
New York, NY 10022
Opting out may prevent you from receiving messages regarding healthPrecision or special offers.
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, HEALTHPRECISION EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE WEBSITE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, HEALTHPRECISION MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES; RELEASE TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL HEALTHPRECISION, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OR EMPLOYEES, OR ITS LICENSORS OR PARTNERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, OR DATA, OR FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, HOWEVER ARISING, THAT RESULT FROM (A) THE USE, DISCLOSURE, OR DISPLAY OF YOUR UGC; (B) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE; (C) THE WEBSITE GENERALLY OR THE SOFTWARE OR SYSTEMS THAT MAKE THE WEBSITE AVAILABLE; OR (D) ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH HEALTHPRECISION OR ANY OTHER USER OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT HEALTHPRECISION HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion of the Agreement will be construed consistent with applicable law. The remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Any failure on the part of healthPrecision to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement.
You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with healthPrecision must commence within ONE year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.